American Historic Motorcycle Racing Assoc.: three events
The American Historic Motorcycle Racing Association (AHMRA) hosts events for road racers and off-road competitors. It is considered America´s best vintage racing organization. They provide all sorts of events for bikers to participate. They also provide training to get bikers ready for the events.
The Fast & Safe Roadracing School gets you on track and ready for action. Skilled instructors train newbies. Once the beginner has passed the class, racers can sign up for the several events.
- Vintage motocross
Vintage motocross has many events across the country taking place this year. Upcoming events take place in California, Texas, Alabama, Oklahoma and several more. Members are all invited to participate in the large number of vintage motocross events. There are two requirements to participate in vintage motocross:
- A rider’s best seven event finishes count toward series awards
- Four events minimum is the requirement to qualify for year-end rounds.
- Cross Country
The cross country even also includes several races taking place before the year ends. It is currently taking place and there are standings for 2016 in place on the AHMRA’s website. The requirements to participate in a cross country event are:
- A rider’s best nine event finishes count toward series awards
- Four events are also required to qualify for year-end awards
- Dirt Track
There are two more dirt track events planned for this year. To qualify for this one, a biker should have a great performance at the previous events. In fact, that is one of the requirements is to be fast in half plus one event. Specific requirements include:
- National year-end awards will be based on a rider’s best finishes in half the events conducted, plus one.