Car safety measures - Things to know
Driving is skill, all vehicles driving needs speed & controls. Along with these skills we need to follow safety measures. Here we present following safety measures to avoid accidents:
1) Modify your driving : speed limit up to 35 is the good speed , depends on the street & traffic you should modify your speed & style of driving .
2) Avoid over riding & trace passing lane .
3) Drive using your both hands on the steering, your position should be 3 & 9 o’clock position as safer driving.
4) No matter how slow traffic, don’t tailgate the car in front of you, it just matter of 5 minutes here & there .
5) Follow the signals properly: once yellow light blinks don’t be fast & take it other side , slow down & stop at zebra crossing.
6) Keep your eyes moving on mirror supporting your drive.
7) Always ear seat belt, this is one of the legal compulsion while driving, also you should not keep child on front seat.
8) Only Drive without distractions : Don’t use mobile phones , don’t listen songs, Don’t text on pager, no enjoy weather.
9) Don’t sit in car driving when you are drunk ,just hire a driver out of hotel.
10) Don’t drive when you are tired & not able to concentrate.
11) Maintain your car properly , tires properly inflated & breaks fit to use.
12) Clean your windshield and mirrors, use wipers in rain.